Saturday, March 1, 2014

How to attract more abundance in your life





Recite the Abundance Creed at least twice a day, read it aloud and contemplate on each line when you awake and just before you go to sleep.

If you are experiencing challenges in your life use this powerful Creed to help you recover from the destructive energies of fear, guilt, resentment and anger.

You do not have to "believe" in the power of this process in order for it to work miracles in your life.  

It is also important that you do not attempt to arrogantly "force" any good thing to happen.  Please do not attempt to "visualize" anything, simply bask in the feelings that the Creed will produce.








The Abundance Creed

From The Light of my Creator that I Am.


From The Love of my Creator that I Am.


From The Power of my Creator that I Am.


From The Heart of my Creator that I Am.


I Decree-


I dwell in the midst of Infinite Abundance. The Abundance of my Creator is my Infinite Source.


The River of Life never stops flowing. It flows through me into lavish expression.  

Good comes to me through unexpected avenues and my Creator works in a myriad of ways to bless me.

I now open my mind to receive my good. Nothing is too good to be true. Nothing is too wonderful to have happen. 


With my Creator as my Source, Nothing amazes me.

I am not burdened by thoughts of past or future. One is gone. The other is yet to come.


By the power of my belief, coupled with my purposeful fearless actions and my deep rapport with my Creator, my future is created and my abundance made manifest.


I ask and accept that I am lifted in this and every moment into Higher Truth. My mind is quiet.


From this day forward I give freely and fearlessly into life and Life gives back to me with magnificent increase. 


Blessings come in expected and unexpected ways. My Creator provides for me in wondrous ways.

I AM indeed grateful. And I let it be so.




Be informed about new videos!




 


No comments:

Post a Comment